Friday 21 April 2017

Challenging Challenge

It has been a while since I posted on here, a lot has been happening and I will stick to posting about our running experiences. I have been having a few issues not with injuries but some underlying medical condition, have to say that having had a week off work and having sort of done the marathon down I am actually feeling much better. I think it all started with being sick before Christmas, this was a little but stress and a little but just my body telling me something was wrong. Next indication was the Silverstone Half marathon where I had to spend 2 hours in the medical tent (after finishing) and had low blood pressure. I have an appointment coming up to investigate into this and hopefully they can work out what the problem is. It did cause us to have to walk some of the marathon but we did it. 

As a result of the above I am no longer focusing mainly on my miles (10 mile + runs seem to cause it) and instead will look more closely at the 5k target. We are now going for a combined 3191 target and hopefully Katie joining the Harriers will help with this. 

Sorry for any typos the kitten seems to think my typing is me playing with him. 

I meant to write more and there is certainly more to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment